Before You Speak To A Lawyer About Your Serious Injury Case, Please Spend A Few Minutes To Educate Yourself.
Chicago Injury Victims Need a Personal Injury Attorney on Their Side to receive the compensation they deserve
When you are seriously hurt because someone else was negligent, it can be very frustrating and you will be faced with many questions. Will you be able to recover from your injuries? Who will cover your mounting medical bills? Will you be able to support your family? Are you in danger of losing your job? It is aggravating as you attempt to find some answers and determine what needs to be done next to hold that person liable. You do not have to be alone. The Chicago personal injury lawyers can help you and your family.
Anyone, at any time, can suffer a traumatic, life-altering injury—as the result of a car accident, a fire, a mishap at a construction site, a doctor's malpractice or other accidents These injuries can be bad enough when they involve broken limbs and an extensive period of recuperation; they can be catastrophic when the brain or spinal cord are involved. It is important to contact a serious injury attorney in Chicago if this were to happen to a loved one.
At the Chicago law firm of Lane & Lane, we focus on the most severe Illinois personal injury cases, often involving brain or spinal cord damage, and make it our mission to recoup the highest possible damages for our clients. In fact, we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Working with our clients and their families, we have helped them find medical and other resources to guide them in their recovery from catastrophe.
Fred Lane, Stephen I. Lane, Scott D. Lane, Mark A. Brown and Raymond C. Steadmon are Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers, they have Respect for the Law, and Respect from their Peers
There are many ways in which a person can suffer a catastrophic injury. At Lane & Lane, LLC, we have decades of experience pursuing personal injury cases resulting from:
- Brain and spinal cord injuries. Injuries can vary greatly after an accident, but some of the gravest ones involve the brain and spinal cord. If you or your loved one has suffered a brain or spinal cord injury, because of someone else’s carelessness, you need to be aware of your rights. We are!
- Birth injuries. The worst types of birth injuries often occur because of the negligence of the doctors, nurses and hospital personnel who were supposed to be guiding you through the miracle of birth. These cases are especially serious, since your child and you have no choice but to live with the lifelong consequences.
- Medical malpractice. A doctor or hospital's treatment error, honest or otherwise, can have catastrophic consequences for you or a loved one. Incidents of medical malpractice in Illinois may cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to fix—if, indeed, repair of the injury is possible. Who will pay the enormous medical bills that result and take responsibility for this terrible mistake? Lane & Lane will work with highly qualified experts to make sure your rights are protected.
- Car and truck accidents. If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a Chicago motor vehicle accident, it may be possible to recover damages from another driver, your insurance company, or others, depending on the individual circumstances of your case. We will investigate all avenues to find real solutions to the issues you face.
- Premises liability. If you have been seriously injured at a school, store, or any type of building or dwelling, you may be entitled to damages from the structure's owner, or from any party responsible for the accident. The same concept applies if you were injured in a fire or explosion. This type of case falls under premises liability law.
Chicago Illinois Personal Injury attorneys
The attorneys at the law firm of Lane & Lane, LLC have over 130 years of combined experience representing people, like you, who have been injured through the fault of others. At Lane & Lane, LLC, our attorneys have written numerous legal books and articles and trained other attorneys on trial techniques and medical litigation. We know personal injury law and have gained recognition for our successful results.
Our law firm will work closely with you during every stage of your personal injury lawsuit. We make it a practice to assign two lawyers, including at least one partner, to every case, and our staff is available around the clock via phone and email. As our client, you won’t be treated like “just another case.” We are a family-owned law firm that strives to take care of you and your family.
You deserve more than a nine-to-five lawyer. Call our Chicago personal injury lawyers today at 800-529-9377 for a free consultation!
The Chicago law firm of Lane & Lane, LLC has decades of experience representing clients in medical malpractice suits stemming from doctor and hospital errors, injuries sustained during birth, and long-term brain and spinal cord injuries.
Accidents involving cars, trucks, and motorcycles can result in serious personal injuries to drivers, passengers and pedestrians. The Chicago law firm of Lane & Lane, LLC specializes in personal-injury lawsuits resulting from vehicle accidents.
A brain or spinal cord injury as the result of an accident has devastating consequences: the victim may be paralyzed or mentally impaired for the rest of her natural life. The attorneys at Lane & Lane, LLC have decades of experience collecting damages from responsible parties on behalf of these unfortunate victims.
If you were injured on another person's property as the result of the owner's recklessness or negligence, you may have grounds to file a premises liability claim. The Chicago law firm of Lane & Lane, LLC is available to hold the responsible parties to account!
When consumers purchase any product, they have a right to expect that the item will be beneficial, useful and safe for its users. Unfortunately, defective products are still sold around the country every day, resulting in death, personal injury, and property damage. These products can have devastating consequences for consumers who are at the receiving end of a defective product accident.
Our experienced Chicago product liability attorneys at Lane & Lane, LLC have the experience and tenacity needed to aggressively fight for your legal rights following a defective product accident.
If you or someone you know was in a medical malpractice situation, the Chicago IL lawyers at Lane and Lane, LLC can help you with a personal injury case.
If you or someone you know was injured in a accident, the Chicago IL lawyers at Lane and Lane, LLC can help you with a personal injury case.