Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers Dedicated to Protecting the Rights of the Seriously Injured
When you are seriously hurt because someone else was negligent, it can be very frustrating and you will be faced with many questions. Will you be able to recover from your injuries? Who will cover your mounting medical bills? Will you be able to support your family? Are you in danger of losing your job? It is aggravating as you attempt to find some answers and determine what needs to be done next to hold that person liable. You do not have to be alone. Our Chicago injury lawyers can help you and your family.
Anyone, at any time, can suffer a traumatic, life-altering injury—as the result of a car accident, medical mistakes, a mishap at a construction site, a defective product, or other accidents. These injuries can be bad enough when they involve broken limbs and an extensive period of recuperation; they can be catastrophic when the brain or spinal cord is involved. It is important to contact an experienced Chicago personal injury lawyer if this were to happen to a loved one.
We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars In Damages For Our Clients
At the Chicago law firm of Lane & Lane, we focus on the most severe Illinois injury cases, often involving brain or spinal cord damage or complex medical malpractice lawsuits, and make it our mission to recoup the highest possible damages for our clients. In fact, we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Working with our clients and their families, we have helped them find the medical treatment they need and other resources to guide them in their recovery from devastating injuries.
Our Team Has Decades of Experience Pursuing The Toughest Chicago Injury Cases
Our Chicago accident attorneys have a long history of success representing clients who have suffered serious injuries resulting from:
- Brain and spinal cord injuries. Injuries can vary greatly after an accident, but some of the gravest ones involve the brain and spinal cord. If you or your loved one has suffered a brain or spinal cord injury in Illinois, because of someone else’s carelessness, you need to be aware of your rights. We know your rights and are prepared to fight for the compensation you are owed.
- Birth injuries. The worst types of birth injuries often occur because of the negligence of the doctors, nurses and hospital personnel who were supposed to be guiding you through the miracle of birth. These cases are especially serious, since your child and you have no choice but to live with the lifelong consequences. You deserve more than consequences and we are on your side.
- Medical malpractice. A doctor's mistake or a hospital negligent treatment, honest or otherwise, can have catastrophic results. Incidents of medical malpractice in Illinois may cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to fix—if, indeed, repair of the injury is possible. Who will pay the enormous medical bills that result and take responsibility for this terrible mistake? Our Chicago personal injury law firm's resources, skill, and highly qualified experts will see your case through from beginning to end to make sure your rights are protected.
- Car and truck accidents. If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a Chicago auto accident, it may be possible to recover damages from another driver, your insurance company, or others, depending on the specific circumstances of your injury claim. We will investigate all avenues to find real solutions to the issues you face.
- Premises liability. Injuries at a school, store, or any type of building or dwelling, may entitle the victim to damages from the structure's owner, or from any party responsible for the accident. The same concept applies if you were injured in a fire or explosion. This type of case falls under premises liability law.
Why You Should Hire Our Chicago Injury Lawyers
The attorneys at the law firm of Lane & Lane, LLC have over 130 years of combined experience representing people, like you, who have been injured through the fault of others. Our accident attorneys have written numerous legal books and articles and trained other legal professionals on trial techniques and medical litigation. We know personal injury law and have gained recognition for our successful results.
Our Chicago law firm will work closely with you during every stage of your personal injury lawsuit. We make it a practice to assign two lawyers, including at least one partner, to every case, and our staff is available around the clock via phone and email. As our client, you won’t be treated like “just another case.” We are a family-owned law firm that strives to take care of you and your family as we would our own.
Contact Lane & Lane For a Free Consultation
You deserve more than a 9 to 5 lawyer. Contact our Chicago personal injury lawyers today by calling 312-332-1400 for a free consultation.