Was Your Car Crash Caused by a Defective Vehicle? You may deserve compensation.
Illinois Tire Blowout Lawyer
In order to recover full compensation in cases involving serious or fatal car accidents, our attorneys work to identify all factors involved. One question our lawyers always investigate is: "Did a motor vehicle defect cause the crash?" Attorneys at Lane & Lane, LLC, in Chicago, Illinois, work with accident reconstructionists and other scientific experts to identify those cases, and recover compensation for our clients through product liability claims.
If you suspect a manufacturing or design defect caused your auto accident and serious injury, we invite you to contact our office. A lawyer with experience in defective equipment claims will provide a free consultation and case review.
Motor vehicle defect claims
Our attorneys have handled a broad range of claims involving defective equipment. We sometimes discover, as we prepare a case, that a car accident injury apparently caused by weather or driver error actually was the result of a defective tire or poor design. Examples of motor vehicle defects that have caused injury and wrongful death include the following:
- Defective tires, leading to tread separations, blowouts and loss of control
- Manufacturing defects in seat belts, head restraints and air bags, leading to seat belt failure, seat back failure or spontaneous deployment of an air bag, resulting in neck and back injuries
- Design defects resulting in poor crashworthiness
- Instability leading to SUV rollover accidents, causing death, brain injury or spinal cord injury
- Negligent maintenance leading to brake failure or failure of the steering system
- Car seat heater burn injuries
Free consultation with a lawyer about a motor vehicle defect claim
If you or a member of your family was injured by a dangerous or defective tire, seat belt or other motor vehicle product, please contact the product liability attorneys at Lane & Lane, LLC, in Chicago, Illinois, to arrange a free initial consultation. We can be reached toll free at 312-332-1400 or by e-mail.