Who Is at Fault if a Truck Overturns on a Chicago Highway?
On June 9, 2014, a tanker truck overturned on the New Jersey Turnpike leaving one person dead and several other people injured. The cause of the wreck was under investigation in the days immediately following the crash. While the cause was unknown, a few things are clear:
- Investigators will work hard to determine the true cause of the overturned truck accident.
- One person’s life was cut short and that person’s family was left grieving.
- Other people were hurt in the crash.
Overturned Truck Wrecks Happen for Different Reasons
We won’t speculate on the cause of the June 9 tanker truck crash on the New Jersey Turnpike. However, when a client comes to us after being hurt or losing a loved one in an overturned truck wreck on I-88, I-90, I-94, or another road, we work hard to find out what caused the crash. We may investigate, for example, whether:
- A mechanical problem caused the accident.
- The driver made a mistake such as speeding or braking too quickly.
- The truck was improperly loaded.
- Other factors led to the accident.
You can be confident that we will find out the cause of the crash.
You Can Be Confident That We Will Fight for Justice
We work hard to get truck accident victims the recoveries they deserve whether it was the trucker, trucking company, mechanic, or manufacturer who caused the crash. For more information about the investigation of your own accident, please fill out our online contact form or contact us directly to schedule a free initial consultation.
Category: Truck Accidents