Being injured because of the negligence of another can have a significant impact on your life. Get help picking up the pieces by working with a Joliet injury lawyer.
The list of accidents that can lead to a claim for personal injury compensation is long. But in the aftermath of an accident, it can be difficult to find the time and energy to determine whether you may be entitled to compensation.
Fortunately, a Joliet personal injury lawyer will be able to go over the specifics of your case to determine whether you have a claim. Not only will we investigate what caused your accident and who is responsible, but we will also work with your physician to determine the full extent of your injuries so we are able to include the impact of every aspect of your injury in your lawsuit.
At Lane & Lane, LLC, we are dedicated to winning you the compensation you need to reclaim your life.
Common Personal Injury Case Types in Joliet
Some of the most frequently seen accidents that will enable you to file a Joliet personal injury claim include the following:
- Product Liability – This covers when a product sold to consumers is defective, resulting in an injury.
- Medical Malpractice – You might have this kind of claim if a medical professional made a poor decision regarding your health (misdiagnosis, failure to treat, etc.), and you were injured as a result.
- Motor Vehicle Crashes – These claims include any accident involving a motorcycle, bus, truck, car, or other vehicle.
- Workers Compensation – When negligence causes an injury at your workplace, you might be entitled to personal injury compensation instead of workers comp.
- Premises Liability – This type of claim might include slip-and-fall cases or other injuries that occur on a property that should have provided reasonably safe conditions.
Being the victim of any of the above accidents likely qualifies you as a Joliet personal injury claim candidate. You should never be responsible for the expenses of an injury caused by the negligence of someone else. Consulting with a Joliet accident injury lawyer is the first step in securing the compensation you’re entitled to.
Most people are not aware of the total impact an accidental injury has on a person’s life. That’s why when we focus on negotiating your compensation, we will thoroughly examine the total effect of your injury.
The financial effects of a serious injury can be just as devastating as the physical ones. We will include the costs of hospital bills, future home healthcare, prescription medicines, and accommodations to your property for your disability in estimating the value of your injuries.
Additionally, we will add the loss of current and future wages, companionship, and enjoyment of life, as well as mental anguish and inconvenience, to the total costs of the injury. Your Lane & Lane, LLC personal injury attorney will not settle on less than what you have a right to.
Consult with a Joliet Personal Injury Attorney
When you’ve been injured in any kind of accident, you need someone on your side who will fight for you. The attorneys at Lane & Lane, LLC can help you win the compensation you deserve.
While you recover, we’ll be gathering evidence, negotiating with the insurance company, and building you a compelling case. You can recover in peace while we secure your financial future. Call us at 312-332-1400 or fill out the contact form below to set up your no-cost consultation with a Joliet personal injury lawyer today.